Protecting your Patients' Privacy
Danso provides healthcare and life sciences organizations with the resources they need to ensure compliance with state and federal security and privacy regulations. Achieving HIPAA and HITECH Compliance is important, but these requirements are mere baselines for securing Protected Health Information (PHI). Danso helps covered entities, and their business associates, excel beyond compliance to strengthen the security posture of the entire organization and its employees.
Want to receive an assessment of your organisation's security?
Information Security Solutions for Healthcare
Information technology is a core component in delivering quality healthcare. Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and telemedicine help enhance patient care, improve public health, streamline billing, and lower healthcare costs. Incidentally, as with all advancements in technology, information security risk is quick to follow. Attackers are keen on leveraging vulnerabilities in new technologies to exploit protected health information (PHI).
The benefits of these technologies can certainly outweigh the potential risks, but hospitals, pharmacies, clinics and physicians, pharmaceutical manufactures, and medical device makers must be prepared to assess and mitigate security risks to protect PHI.
If your healthcare organization struggles with any of the following information security risks, Danso can help.
Be Prepared to Handle Security Challenges
Our consultants have been helping organizations secure PHI and meet HIPAA security and privacy rule provisions since its inception. We have experience with both large and small providers, and have worked with CMS officials on numerous projects to help organizations provide quality healthcare while keeping protected health information safe and secure.
Services For Healthcare Organisations Like Yours
- Virtual CISO – Security Leadership, Guidance, and Implementation
- HIPAA Risk Assessments and IT Audits
- Network and EHR Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning
- Medical Device Penetration Testing
- Information Security Policy Development and Review
- Meaningful Use Security Assessment and Review
- Social Engineering Testing (phishing emails and unauthorized facility access attempts)
- Breach Investigation and Incident Response
- Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)